Attach a File to a Message
Please attach Word, HTML or PDF files so that as many people as possible can read your files. Preferably you'll be creating your course materials in either HTML or PDF. If necessary use these instructions:
- Converting Word to HTML
- Converting any file to PDF [requires full version of Adobe Acrobat $$$]
- Converting WordPerfect 11 to PDF
- Or use goBCL an online tool to convert documents into PDF or HTML for free!
Attaching the file (Word, HTML or PDF)
- Click . Type in an appropriate subject.
Write your message.
- To attach a file, click Browse in the Attachment area as shown:
- Find your file. Double-click on your file. It's name should show up in the Attachment: box.
- Click .
©2003 Adventist Virtual Learning Network.
Developed by Shirley Freed and Janine Lim with feedback and input from AVLN Board and Course Committee.